If you’re a current Crain’s Detroit Business subscriber, please use your crainsdetroit.com login to access this form. If you’re not a current subscriber, please create an account by clicking "MY ACCOUNT" (or "MENU" and then "MY ACCOUNT") on this page.
Creating an account enables you to save your progress on forms and access past submissions.
Nominations are now open for Crain's 2023 Forty Under 40!
Since 1991, Crain's Detroit Business has gathered 40 of the community's overachievers for a special salute. Past winners have started companies, climbed the corporate ranks and made nonprofits stronger while giving back to the community and mentoring others.
Winners will be featured in a special section of the September 18 issue of Crain's Detroit Business and recognized at our annual Celebration of Crain's 40 under 40 event in November.
- The deadline to nominate a candidate for the 2023 Forty under 40 class is Friday, April 23. After being nominated, candidates will receive an email and have until Friday, May 26 to complete a separate application.
- Final decisions about who is selected for the 2023 class will be sent directly to candidates by mid-August.
- Nominees must be 39 years old or younger on September 17, 2023
- Nominees must be Michigan residents
- There is a $99 processing fee to submit a nomination.
Nominate someone exceptional today!
If you have any questions, we are available to help. Please reach out to us at email@example.com.